About This Site
Welcome to the website for the Harvard Triangle Intersections Improvements Project!
The limits of this project run from Kenyon Street to Harvard Street on Adams Mill Road N.W. The majority of the work will involve Adams Mill Road and the two intersections, one at Irving Street and one at Harvard Street in front of the Zoo entrance.
This site will serve to provide construction activity updates and other critical information as needed. Please check back frequently to stay apprised!
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Updates
- 2 Week Look Ahead Schedule Oct.21 to Nov. 3rd, 2013
Click here to view the most recent Two Week Look Ahead Oct 21 to Nov 3, 2013
- Notice of Surface Paving 10/10/13 -10/12/13
Please be advised that surface paving will take place at tie in locations on Beach Drive, Harvard Street, Zoo entrance … Continue
- Two Week Look Ahead October 7th to October 27th, 2013
Click here to see the most recent Two Week Look Ahead Oct 7 to Oct 27, 2013
- 2 Week Look Ahead August 19, 2013 to September 1st
Please click here to view the Two Week Look Ahead August 19 to Sept 1
- 2 Week Look Ahead August 5th – August 18th, 2013
Please click to see the latest 2 Week Look Ahead August 5th to August 18, 2013